Monday, May 10, 2010

Daytona Bike Week

Originally posted 3/16/2009

We were at Daytona Bike Week a couple of weeks ago for some sun, fun, and a lot of bike racing. The place was packed all week and it kept us busy.

Fortunately, I was able to sneak away to demo ride a few bikes. I rode the Spyder, which initially didn't think that I would like much, but I was wrong. I didn't think a three wheeler could be as fun as a two wheeler, but it came close. The next bike that I rode was a Buell Lightening. The Lightening was probably one of the most comfortable bikes that I've ever been on, and now I will seriously consider it for my next bike. The last bike that I demoed was Kawasaki's ZX-6... wow! What a great bike! The bike's got ample power, super maneuverable, and fun! It was, by far, the funnest bike that I've been on since the R6 that I had back in the day.

All and all, it was a tiring but exciting week. Looking forward to the next bike week!


George trying to stay out of trouble.

No comments: